555 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
NYU Langone Ambulatory Care- Cobble Hill
97 Amity Street, 1st Floor
Brooklyn NY 11201
What to bring to your first appointment
- Please bring a driver’s license or valid photo Identification Card.
- Referral letter if your insurance requires it. Insurance Information and Card.
- Name, address, phone number of the physician who referred you and/or your primary care provider.
- Please bring all X-Rays, CT Scans, and MRIs. If possible it is always best to bring an actual CD or hard copy of the films. If this is not possible please bring a copy of the report from the radiologist.
- Please bring all available previous laboratory tests and biopsy results.
- If the visit is for a second opinion, please bring, if possible, prior records.
- List of current medications