Plan Your Visit
- Please contact our offices to schedule your appointment. Dr Efthimiou sees patients MONDAYS at NYPBMH Spine and Arthritis Center, 1 Prospect Park West, Suite#1D, Brooklyn, NY 11215, Tel: 718-622 3563 and THURSDAYS at 263 Seventh Avenue, 5th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11215, Tel: 718-246-8600. Most insurance plans are accepted at these locations. In order to make your visit as expedited as possible, new patients may download and fill out our patient intake forms prior to their visit and bring it to their first appointment. Otherwise, allow for an additional 15 minutes to fill the intake forms in the office.
What to bring to your first appointment
- Please bring a driver’s license or valid photo Identification Card.
- Referral letter if your insurance requires it. Insurance Information and Card.
- Name, address, phone number of the physician who referred you and/or your primary care provider.
- Please bring all X-Rays, CT Scans, and MRIs. If possible it is always best to bring an actual CD or hard copy of the films. If this is not possible please bring a copy of the report from the radiologist.
- Please bring all available previous laboratory tests and biopsy results.
- If the visit is for a second opinion, please bring, if possible, prior records.
- List of current medications
Dr. Efthimiou is affiliated with New York Presbyterian/ Brooklyn Methodist Hospital (NYPBMH). In the event of an emergency, call 911 or, if possible, go to NYPBMH’s Emergency Room and inform the staff that you are a patient of Dr. Efthimiou’s.