New Location in New York City coming soon!
Dr. Efthimiou would love to continue to provide care for previous patients and new patients as well.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with your contact information and will inform you when the new location is open.
What to bring to your first appointment
- Please bring a driver’s license or valid photo Identification Card.
- Referral letter if your insurance requires it. Insurance Information and Card.
- Name, address, phone number of the physician who referred you and/or your primary care provider.
- Please bring all X-Rays, CT Scans, and MRIs. If possible it is always best to bring an actual CD or hard copy of the films. If this is not possible please bring a copy of the report from the radiologist.
- Please bring all available previous laboratory tests and biopsy results.
- If the visit is for a second opinion, please bring, if possible, prior records.
- List of current medications