New Location in New York City now open!
215 East 68th Street (between 2nd and 3rd Avenue), Suite #8 (office of Dr Mortarella), New York, NY 10065
Dr. Efthimiou would love to continue to provide care for previous patients and new patients as well.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with your contact information and will assist you in making an appointment.
We do not participate in any commercial managed care plans, which allows us to spend sufficient amount of time with our patients. We always submit the claims to the patients’ insurance companies for reimbursement if their plan allows for it. Our staff is available to assist you with this process.
For many insurance plans we would be considered an out-of-network (OON) physician. PPO and Indemnity plans may cover our services, subject to copays and deductibles. Labs and medications will be covered as per your insurance plan.
What to bring to your first appointment:
- Please bring a driver’s license or valid photo Identification Card.
- Insurance card for necessary lab tests and imaging studies.
- Name, address, phone number of the physician who referred you and/or your primary care provider.
- Please bring all prior results of X-Rays, CT Scans, and MRIs.
- Please bring all available previous laboratory tests and biopsy results.
- If the visit is for a second opinion, please bring, if possible, prior records.
- List of current medications